- Our E-Verify Policy
- Our Drug Free Workplace Policy
- EEO is the Law Poster
- View Benefits
- Fingerprint-based Background Check
Volunteers of America Southeast, Inc. is a participant of E-Verify. All new employees hired will be entered in E-Verify to verify their eligibility for employment in the United States.
It is the policy of Volunteers of America Southeast, Inc.that the unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession or use of a controlled substance or illegal drug or alcohol of any type in or near the offices, property or workplace of Volunteers of America Southeast, Inc.is strictly prohibited. Any employee who is in violation of this policy will be subject to disciplinary procedures up to and including termination. It is a condition of employment that each employee agrees to abide by the drug and alcohol free workplace policy.
Our employees enjoy an array of benefits, including the following:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plan
- Competitive 403B Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Training Programs
- Attractive Leave Plan with paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Please note: Applicants for positions in Georgia may be subjected to a fingerprint-based background check of the Georgia and Federal Criminal History Record Database for those positions that require such checks.